For the Tuesday, November 21 Performance of rodelinda in concert, LA Opera employees may reserve tickets online in advance. Employees may choose up to 4 tickets.
If you agree to the terms and conditions below, you will be able to access the advanced employee tickets for a $5/ticket processing fee and you will be able to select your own seats; the cost of the ticket is free.
This link and offer may only be used by LA Opera employees, and these tickets may not be sold or used for any other purpose other than attendance by the employee, their family or close friends. If you wish to share your advanced complimentary tickets with friends and family, you must first obtain the tickets using your contact information, and then you may forward the tickets to your guests.
The $5 helps cover expenses, plus the fee the company is required to pay for each ticket issued, including complimentary tickets.
Anyone requesting tickets must agree to the following:
- It is a violation of LA Opera’s policies for anyone to sell a ticket obtained through an employee ticket offer/program. Selling an employee ticket may lead to disciplinary action, up to and including loss of employment.
- Please ensure any employee complimentary tickets you obtain are used and scanned by a ticket taker as you’re entering the theater (so if you enter from back of house, please proceed to the front to have your ticket(s) scanned). The company monitors which complimentary tickets are not scanned, and if you obtain complimentary tickets that are not used, you may lose access to such tickets in the future. Please make sure any guests with whom you share your tickets are aware of this.
- If you obtain complimentary tickets and then later realize you are not able to use them, please call the Box Office at 213-972-8001 so that your ticket may be re-issued to someone who is able to attend.
- This program is available to those with a current and valid LA Opera ID only
- Employees may not use will-call to distribute tickets
- Attending employees and their guests must wear business or cocktail attire for performances
- Employees and their guests are expected to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to curtain
- Employees and their guests are required to be courteous to other audience members and working staff at all times. No talking, eating, drinking or otherwise disturbing others during the performance; mobile devices should be silenced and turned off
- Employees and guests will not attend if we are experiencing symptoms of illness and agree to follow LA Opera’s guidelines for attending, which are subject to change and can be viewed here.