Become a member of the Friends of LA Opera today and here's what you'll get:
- Invitation to Opera Insight, an event hosted by our artistic and technical staff.
- Opportunities to order tickets before the general public. Donors get the pre-pre-sale.
- Invitation to a behind-the-scenes tour of the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
- Personalized membership card. Use it to enjoy discounts and special benefits at a variety of downtown restaurants.
All Contributor benefits, plus:
- Admission to the members-only intermission reception, called the Allegro Lounge
- Enjoy no lines, fast drinks, and complimentary snacks, coffee, tea, and water.
- The lounge is located on the second floor (Founders Circle level) before performances and during intermissions.
- Affiliate level priority for subscription seating improvements and early single ticket purchases
All Supporter benefits, plus:
- Invitation for two to a second final dress rehearsal. (Learn more)
- Invitation to Artist Forum - a private event featuring a director of a current LA Opera production.
- Sponsor level priority for subscription seating improvements and single ticket purchases in advance of each season
All Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Recognition by name and membership level in Performances magazine.
- Invitation to the Domingo-Colburn-Stein Young Artists Recital, followed by a reception with the artists.
- Priority seating at final dress rehearsals.
- Artists Circle level priority for subscription seating improvements and single ticket purchases in advance of each season