COVID-19 UPDATE: We've paused all memberships that were current as March 2020. Any new memberships will begin, once we return to the theater. In the meantime, supporters will receive invitations to our virtual member events.
- Invitation to Opera Insight, an event hosted by our artistic and technical staff.
- Opportunities to order tickets before the general public. Donors get the pre-pre-sale.
- Invitation to a behind-the-scenes tour of the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
- Personalized membership card. Use it to enjoy discounts and special benefits at a variety of downtown restaurants.
All Contributor benefits, plus:
- Admission to the members-only intermission reception, called the Allegro Lounge
- Enjoy no lines, fast drinks, and complimentary snacks, coffee, tea, and water.
- The lounge is located on the second floor (Founders Circle level) before performances and during intermissions.
- Affiliate level priority for subscription seating improvements and early single ticket purchases
All Sponsor benefits, plus:
- Recognition by name and membership level in Performances magazine.
- Invitation to the Young Artists Recital, followed by a reception with the artists.
- Priority seating at final dress rehearsals.
- Artists Circle level priority for subscription seating improvements and single ticket purchases in advance of each season