We want to hear from you: Call us at 213.972.8001 or email at email@example.com
LA Opera Box Office/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Telephone: 213.972.8001
- Fax: 213.972.7670
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org A helpful customer service team member will be sure make sure your email reaches the right person.
Phone: Mon-Sat 10am-6pm
Window: Temporarily closed due to the LA County mandate as part of the effort to curb the spread of the novel Coronavirus.
Performance Cancellation information:
If your performance was cancelled due to the LA County mandate as part of the effort to curb the spread of the novel Coronavirus, the amount you paid for your tickets will automatically be placed on your LA Opera account. Our relationship with you is our highest priority and we are committed to providing you the utmost flexibility and ease in processing this cancellation.
What do I do next? You have a few options:
- Nothing: Your credit is ready and waiting on your account and it will automatically be applied to your next purchase. Simply call our box office when you’re ready to make your next purchase.
- Donate your tickets: As a ticket buyer, you uniquely understand the impact that the communal experience of opera can have on a person. Once this crisis has passed, we will need the curative power of live performance more than ever. Since LA Opera is a nonprofit that relies on ticket sales and contributions, the current reduction in ticket income means that we need your support now more than ever. Please consider donating the cost of your tickets to support LA Opera; your generosity during this time is deeply appreciated. Your tax-deductible gift will help ensure that we can continue to produce world-class opera in the future.
It’s easy to donate your ticket, simply email email@example.com with “DONATE” and we will take care of it for you (thank you!). You can also make a one-time donation that will help see the company through this challenging time by visiting LAOpera.org/Donate.
- Exchange for a future performance: If you have a specific opera in mind, you can exchange your ticket for any future LA Opera performance, including our exciting 20/21 Season, at no additional cost. For a listing of upcoming performances, please click here. If you know the performance you want to exchange into, please call or email the Box Office. If you aren’t sure, you can leave the money on account or request a gift card.
- Request a refund: If you need to request a refund, please call our Box Office and our customer service staff will be able to assist you.
Want to mail us something? All LA Opera departments share the same mailing address:
135 North Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
HAVE A SPECIFIC QUESTION OR DEPARTMENT YOU WANT TO REACH?
LA Opera Administrative Offices
Education & Community Engagement
Staff listings for particular departments and programs are here.