We want to hear from you: Call us at 213.972.8001 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
LA Opera Box Office/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Telephone: 213.972.8001
- Fax: 213.972.7670
- Email: email@example.com A helpful customer service team member will be sure make sure your email reaches the right person.
Phone: Mon-Fri 10am-6pm
Window: Temporarily closed due to the LA County mandate as part of the effort to curb the spread of the novel Coronavirus.
Performance Cancellation information:
If your performance was cancelled due to the LA County mandate as part of the effort to curb the spread of the novel Coronavirus, the amount you paid for your tickets will automatically be placed on your LA Opera account. Our relationship with you is our highest priority and we are committed to providing you the utmost flexibility and ease in processing this cancellation.
What do I do next? You have a few options:
- Donate your tickets: We are committed to providing support for the hundreds of LA Opera artists and staff whose work and livelihood have been impacted as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. But we need your help. Please consider donating the cost of your tickets to support the LA Opera Relief Fund to support artists and staff, and ensure the future of nonprofit opera in Los Angeles.
It’s easy to donate your ticket, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with “DONATE” and we will take care of it for you (thank you!). You can also make a one-time donation that will help see the company through this challenging time by visiting LAOpera.org/Donate.
- Exchange for a future performance: If you have a specific opera in mind, you can exchange your ticket for any future LA Opera performance, including our exciting 2020/21 Season, at no additional cost. For a listing of upcoming performances, please click here. If you know the performance you want to exchange into, please call or email the Box Office. If you aren’t sure, you can leave the money on account or request a gift card.
- Nothing: Your credit is ready and waiting on your account and it will automatically be applied to your next purchase. Simply call our box office when you’re ready to make your next purchase.
- Request a refund: If you need to request a refund, please call our Box Office and our customer service staff will be able to assist you.
Want to mail us something? All LA Opera departments share the same mailing address:
135 North Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
HAVE A SPECIFIC QUESTION OR DEPARTMENT YOU WANT TO REACH?
LA Opera Administrative Offices
Education & Community Engagement
Staff listings for particular departments and programs are here.