LA Opera’s HBCU Opera Career Comprehensive is open to students who are currently enrolled in or recent graduates of HBCUs.
In order to apply for the HBCU Opera Career Comprehensive, you’ll need to:
- Complete the official application (see the link below)
- Submit one video of a recent performance of a classical song or aria, in any language
- Provide a 200-word personal statement that describes the following:
- Your experience
- Where you are in your development as an artist
- Your expectations of the HBCU Opera Career Comprehensive
- Your goals for the future
Applications are currently closed. Please check back at a later date for more information.