LA Opera’s HBCU Opera Career Comprehensive is open to students who are currently enrolled in or recent graduates of HBCUs.
In order to apply for the HBCU Opera Career Comprehensive, you’ll need to:
- Complete the official application
- Submit two videos, within the past year, of a classical song or aria in any language
- Provide a 200-word personal statement that describes the following:
- Your experience
- Where you are in your development as an artist
- Your expectations of the HBCU Opera Career Comprehensive
- Your goals for the future
Applications are being accepted now through May 20, 2022. Complete your application via YAPTracker below.