Share the transformative power of opera with your nonprofit organization.
For every performance at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, Community Circle makes hundreds of tickets available for nonprofit community organizations. Groups of tickets are $10 each or free for qualifying organizations. Welcome to your opera house...we’ve saved a seat just for you.
How it works:
- Non-profit organizations, schools, and colleges may apply for tickets.
- These are good seats! Tickets are valued at $122 each and are not available to the general public.
- Organizations are eligible for one opera per season.
Things to know:
- Filling out an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program.
- Tickets are awarded based on availability and need.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted. No individual or family applications accepted.
- LA Opera reserves the right to refuse admission to groups on the basis of past behavior or attendance problems.
This program is on hold for the 2020-21 season. We'll be back in the theatre together in 2021-22!
Veterans are invited to connect with each other through their shared experience of art and life with Veteran’s Circle. We are deeply grateful to veterans and active military for their service. Three performances each season offer free Community Circle tickets exclusively to veteran organizations. Following the performance, veterans come together at a facilitated talk-back and reception.
Admission is free to qualifying veterans' organizations. Tickets limited, based on availability.
Stay put — we'll bring the opera to you. Join our friends at the Mindful Veteran Project for virtual viewing parties of two, beloved operas, each followed by a facilitated talk-back with your veteran community.
- March 20 - Madama Butterfly
- June 12 - Macbeth
Generous support for Community Circle from
Ken and Wendy Ruby
California Arts Council (Veterans Circle)