With a Design-Your-Own Package, you can see 3 shows starting at just $56 / optional monthly payments start at $10.
- Save 5% off current market prices (prices increase with demand so the sooner the better)
- Select from 3-11 operas, concerts, and Off Grand performances on the dates that suit your schedule
- Seat flexibility—ability to splurge on pricier seats to some shows
- Benefits include the LA Opera Club card with local discounts and the ability to exchange your tickets for only $5 (see full list below)
- Optional easy payment plans starting under $10 a month
Mix & Match WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
CONCERTS, RECITALS AND OFF GRAND Operas
THE NOT SO FINE PRINT (BENEFITS EXPLAINED). They're a bit long and boring to read, but great when you get them. NOTE: DYO Benefits are prioritized by the number of operas you include in your package.
- EASY PAYMENT PLANS
We get it - going to lots of operas can add up, but we can help! You can spread your payments out over a couple months. To set up a payment plan, please call the Box Office at 213.972.8001 Monday through Saturday, from 10:00am - 6:00pm (PST).
- EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Design-Your-Own package holders may exchange their tickets for another performance in the 23/24 season for a $5 fee + any difference in price, up to 48 hours before the performance. Tickets exchanged within 48 hours of a performance will have a fee of $20. Tickets are non-refundable except for the unlikely event that a performance is cancelled by LA Opera.
- TICKET DONATION
You did know that we're a non-profit, right? If you can’t attend a performance, you may donate your ticket back to LA Opera for a tax-deductible donation.***
- PRIORITY SEATING AND TICKETS
Design-Your-Own Subscribers (package holders) can purchase extra seats to each opera or any performance in the 2023/24 season before they go on sale to the general public, including concerts and Off-Grand performances.
The actual fine print:
**Exchanges may be subject to seating price increase and are based on availability.
***Ticket donations may be made up until two hours prior to curtain time of that performance. Exceptions are made for sold-out performances.