Don't live in the Los Angeles area (you really should, but we are a little biased), but want to experience a weekend of music and memories at LA Opera? Join us for our Out of Town weekend: February 22 and 23, 2020 and see Plácido Domingo and a world premiere opera in one weekend.
You'll get to see two amazing performances:
- Saturday, Feb 22, 2020 | 7:30pm - Roberto Devereux starring Plácido Domingo (as if we need to say more) in the Elizabethan drama about a man who gets a little too cozy with the Virgin Queen.
- Sunday, Feb 23, 2020 | 2:00pm - Eurydice Matthew Aucoin and Sarah Ruhl's world premiere opera takes the popular Greek myth and tells the story from the heroine's point of view. (Finally right?)
Out of Town Subscription holders receive first choice seats (behind Full Season Subscribers), and always before tickets go on sale to the public (you lucky people).
Jump the queue: package holders receive priority purchasing for all mainstage productions and concerts/recitals/Off Grand presentations (like Psycho, Angel's Bone, Javier Camarena in Recital, and Rodelinda in Concert) before they go on sale to the public. This will give you some killer bragging rights with your friends.
Change of plans? Looks like rain? Surprise visit from the in-laws? No problem. You can exchange your tickets into the same section at a different performance of the same opera for only $5 (regularly $25 per ticket).**
You did know that we're a non-profit, right? If you can’t attend a performance, you may donate your ticket back to LA Opera for a tax-deductible donation.***
EASY PAYMENT PLANS
We get it - opera can be expensive especially when buying multiple tickets in a subscription. That's where we can help! You can spread your payments out over a couple months. To set up a payment plan, please order your subscription by phone by calling the Box Office at 213.972.8001 Monday through Saturday, from 10:00am - 6:00pm (PST).
SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS CLUB CARD
Want to save on swanky dinners, drinks and overnight stays with great discounts at downtown LA hotels, restaurants and more? (Who wouldn't?) With our flashy Subscriber club card you can do just that. You save on tickets, you save more on awesome nights out. (Valid September 2019 – June 2020)
*Exchanges may be subject to seating price increase and are based on availability. Exchanges made less than 48 hours prior to curtain time are subject to a $25 Exchange Fee.
**Ticket donations may be made up until two hours prior to curtain time of that performance; exceptions may be made for sold-out performances.
Visiting Patrons Weekend
Want more out of your unforgettable weekend in LA? Join our Visiting Patrons Program and you can support us while enjoying a weekend of special activities organized specifically for our out-of-town Patrons. Benefits include:
- Dining with fellow Visiting Patrons and members of our leadership and artistic staff
- Backstage tour of LA Opera’s productions and the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion (how cool is that?)
- Opportunities to engage with members of the Domingo-Colburn-Stein Young Artist Program
- All benefits included at the Benefactor Patron level
Visiting Patrons make a $3,500 or more annual contribution and live approximately 45 miles outside of the greater Los Angeles area.
Questions? Please contact Kristen Sweetland at (213) 972-7639 or email@example.com.