Best field trip ever? (We think so.)
Kids experience the magic of opera with an interactive performance written just for them on an exciting trip to the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion (or a theater near your school).
Things to know:
- The program is free.
- Transportation is not included.
- Teachers must attend a required in-service on Thursday, January 21 at 4:00pm at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
(Don’t worry, we make it fun.)
- We give teachers a hand in preparing their students with classroom materials.
- Our Community Educators come to the classroom before the performance.
- Teachers can bring up to 45 students and five chaperones.
This program is on hold for the 2020-21 school year. We'll be back together in the theatre in 2021-22!
Questions? Send us an email or call 213.972.3157
Generous support for Elementary Student Matinees from
Max H. Gluck Foundation
California Arts Council
Pasadena Showcase House for the Arts