GROUP SALES: TREAT YOUR GROUP TO THE OPERA!
Sensational singing, world-class conducting and spectacular productions-all this and more lie in store for you in LA Opera's 2016/17 Season, planned by Eli and Edythe Broad General Director Plácido Domingo. We invite your group to join us in experiencing the power and majesty, pageantry and romance of grand opera.
- Any group of 10 or more receives 20% OFF THE REGULAR TICKET PRICE (subject to availability)
- Groups receive PRIORITY SEATING. We will reserve your seats as soon as we receive your order
- At your request, we will arrange for a COMMUNITY EDUCATOR TO COME TO TALK TO YOUR GROUP before your performance at no extra charge
- Your group will be SEATED TOGETHER (subject to availability)
- Groups receive an additional TWO COMPLIMENTARY TICKETS when ordering 50 or more tickets
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Please call the Group Sales Office at 213.972.3080, Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 5:00pm, to discuss group seating availability and pricing. You can also obtain group sales information by email at email@example.com.
After selecting your preferred opera date and seating location we will reserve your seats and send you a confirmation and payment schedule based on your group size. A 25% deposit plus a $30 handling fee will be due after your order has been confirmed. The balance will be due four weeks prior to your scheduled performance date. Tickets will be mailed after the final payment has been processed.
- No discounts for matinees, weekend evenings, and other selected performances.
- Groups of 10 people or more qualify for the group discount.
- Send one form of payment payable to LA Opera. We also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- The deposit and handling fee are non-refundable.
- Adjustment in group size must be made prior to final payment date, and is subject to availability.
- A minimum of 10 tickets is required to maintain the group discount.
- Revisions to reservation subject to availability and service charges, must be made prior to final payment.